Description: This property is situated in this very popular residential enclave in the heart of Phibsboro Village and was acquired by Fitzpatrick & Heavey in January 2018. This property was in a derelict state and comprised of a living room and small kitchen downstairs along with three bedrooms & one bathroom upstairs. The property was completely refurbished to include the below:
- Complete re-wire, including spot lights throughout the property .
- New heating system
- New roof
- All original features were retained / refurbished – coving, rosettes, fireplaces, skirting, architraves & internal doors.
- All original floors were professionally upgraded – sanded & varnished
- Handmade, white sliding sash windows, finger jointed, double glaze & A rated.
- 25m Flat extension, with a fibreglass roof and 2m x 1.5m roof light.
- Custom made kitchen & island unit, spray painted dark blue along with a granite counter top.
- Double glazed Aluclad sliding patio door, approx. 3.6m wide – A rated, leading onto a patio 4m x 3m.
- Electric roller shutter gates installed at the rear entrance
Project: Completed November 2018.