About this product
Use the 3rd generation SmartThings Motion Sensor to monitor unexpected movement, trigger lights and connected devices or track the temperature. For a true Smart Home you can set your lights, heaters or other devices to turn on automatically when you walk in or leave the room.
With a quick tilt magnetic ball mount the SmartThings Motion Sensor is easily adjusted. Connect it to the SmartThing Hub for alerts or just tell another Smart device to switch on or off after detecting movement.
The open platform that Samsung SmartThings uses allows you to connect hundreds of other smart home brands to your HUB and control them through your button.
Keep in control of your Smart Home while at home or on the go via the app. SmartThings is the easy way to turn your house into an automated home for added security and peace of mind.
Compatible with Android and iOS. Requires smartthings app installation to install and control devices via the HUB. Supports Zigbee, Z-Wave, Alexa, Google Assistant compatible devices. Requires HUB hardware, connected via wireless router. Batteries required 1 x rechargeable (included).
- Alexa compatible.
- Google assistant compatible.
- Compatible with Android and iOS operating systems.
- App needed for use: SmartThings.
- Operates over mobile internet.
- Operates over wi-fi.
- Requires wireless router for use.
- Controls lighting.
- Controls appliances.
- Temperature sensor.
- Activates door locks.
- Controls audio and video devices.
- Motion detector.
- Sets schedules for devices.
- Components include Batterty, magnetic ball mount, wall mounting pads.
- Suitable for indoor.
- Batteries required 1 x CR2 (included).
- Size H5.6, W5.57, D5.02cm.
- In the box: Batterty, magnetic ball mount, wall mounting pads, guide.
- Manufacturer’s 1 year guarantee.