About this product
The 3rd generation Multi-purpose sensor from SmartThings alerts you via the SmartThings App, whether it’s a window or door opening unexpectedly, tilted, unexpected vibration or that you just left a window open.
The Multi-purpose sensor works with the SmartThings app allowing you to turn on/off connected heaters, fans and lights as you open and close doors/windows. With the built-in temperature sensor you can also turn Smart devices and appliances on and off depending on the temperature.
The open platform that Samsung SmartThings uses allows you to connect hundreds of other smart home brands to your HUB and control them through your button.
Keep in control of your Smart Home while at home or on the go via the app. SmartThings is the easy way to turn your house into an automated home for added security and peace of mind.
Compatible with Android and iOS. Requires smartthings app installation to install and control devices via the HUB. Supports Zigbee, Z-Wave, Alexa, Google Assistant compatible devices. Requires HUB hardware, connected via wireless router. Batteries required 1 x rechargeable (included).
- Alexa compatible.
- Google assistant compatible.
- Compatible with Android and iOS operating systems.
- App needed for use: SmartThings.
- Operates over mobile internet.
- Operates over wi-fi.
- Requires wireless router for use.
- Controls lighting.
- Controls appliances.
- Temperature sensor.
- Activates door locks.
- Controls audio and video devices.
- Sets schedules for devices.
- Components include Battery, 3M adhesive strips, guide.
- Suitable for indoor.
- Batteries required 1 x rechargeable (included).
- Size H5.19, W4.38, D1.37cm.
- In the box: Battery, 3M adhesive strips.
- Manufacturer’s 1 year guarantee.