FitzHeavey Solar Panels
At FitzHeavey construction we believe that sustainability is paramount and our experienced team have been installing renewable energy systems in Ireland since 2012, with outputs surpassing expectations of our clients and the SEAI.
Our mission is to provide Irish consumers with the highest quality solar PV products, to ensure that our systems have the highest output over the lifetime of the system.
FitzHeavey is uniquely positioned with an industry experienced team of accredited installers, to ensure your system has been installed in the most efficient aspect of your home or business and safely.
What We Do
We help clients to grow, invest, increase profits, improve efficiencies and lower their carbon footprint.
Our experienced team knowledge has been gained from international experience which has enabled us to streamline our process for the Irish market.
Our Complete Range of Solar PV Systems
Solar PV for building developers, M&E consultants, quantity surveyors and architects
Since March 2014, the renewable component of part l of the building regulations has been enforced making renewable energy a legal obligation for all new builds. As solar PV is by far the best value way to tackle the renewable component of the regulations, we now offer a one stop solution for new builds.
- Part L requirements calculated
- System design based on renewable kW’s required, aspect and pitch.
- Solar PV system installed and commissioned.
Solar PV for your business
When it comes to your business we understand that efficiency and value for money is paramount. Our process
- Analyse electrical usage and costs
- To create bespoke solutions tailored to your requirements, to ensure all the electricity generated is utilised by the client, to achieve the best return on investment.
- Survey property, to install in the efficient and cost effective aspect of your property
- Provide thorough bespoke proposals using accurate irradiance data collected at your property. Taking into account aspect in relation to the sun and pitch. This creates a robust bankable proposal outlining the output over the 30 year lifetime of the system and the savings.
- Grid applications submitted
Our team can install in large systems in a matter of days to the utmost standards without disrupting daily business activities
Solar PV for your home
With the introduction of a very generous grant, thanks to the SEAI, solar now can offer a very attractive return of approximately 15% on 2 – 6 kW systems. Which means for a relatively low investment you can cut your energy bills, increase your BER and protect your home against future energy price rises.